1. As Amy just pointed out in a recent comment, I talk about my boyfriend far too often. You must all be sick of it (:
2. I stalk people's blogs - watch out, beware, I could be reading YOURS! I also stalk people's facebooks/myspaces/whatever because I like learning about other people's lives.
3. As I just said, I like to learn about other people's lives, and not just gossip. I want to know what's running through their minds, who they're thinking of, what they're feeling, what they want to do, their favourite memories. That's why I love blogs and other shiz, it gives me an insight into their lives.
4. I like watching people on buses/in class for the above reasons. xD
5. I want to study Renaissance History at Warwick University; they teach you Italian and you spend a term of your third year in Venice.
6. I get very jealous of people all the time.
7. I have a thumb/hand cramp right now. Bet you didn't know that, did you?!
8. I cannot leave work not done. If it's there and I have time, I'll do it. Like just now, I had an English essay my idiot teacher left us when he wasn't in but no one really has to do it. I just did... I just had an urge, dammit! XD
9.

10. I love xkcd and asofterworld. Alot.
11. I tend to think alot whilst in the shower, and sometimes I talk to myself. I'm quite the weirdo.
12. I get really awkward around people, even those I know fairly well. I don't have that charisma that makes conversation come easily and openly, so I always get worried that I'm not interesting or captivating enough and that they'll get bored. Hence the awkwardness.
13. If you ask me for advice, I'll tell it to you straight. Yassie knows that well enough, "You're not going to like this Yash, but I think..." xD
14. I want to have kids one day, and at least one girl, please. I think I'd called her Rosalyn, or perhaps another name which I can't remember now. Oh der.
15. I think most boys' names are terribly boring, sorry. Joshua is decent though.
16. I really want waffle. And a croissant. Which I'm getting now :D JOY.
17. I hate the feeling of wrinkley skin (after a shower), dry skin and dry lips. I'm going to end up turning into Amy and her vaseline!
18. My favourite number is 17!
19. I have an amazingly short attention span for alot of things. Especially games - I can only play for ages when there are other people around.
20. I don't have any particular talents, but I wish I did. I am going to start learning piano in the summer term hopefully.
21. Acting is an amazing experience. I wish I was better at it, but I'm okay with how I am (I just need an A >.>)
22. I can almost picture my future flat/house etc. The flat will be red (the living room, I think) and pretty with arty stuff and a giant pinboard for me to put things up on. The house will be slightly messy with kids, a dog and two cats.
23. I never ever want to lose contact with a few certain people, Yassie being top of the list.
24. There are so many things I want to be; I wish I were more arty, articulate, imaginative, charistmatic, grammatic, intelligent, witty, talented, beautiful and original. Unfortunately I'm not. Ah well (:
25. I believe there is a God, somewhere. I'm a Christian because that is how I've been brought up; I believe in a higher power because that is what I choose. People may not like that, but oh well.
26. I have a few hopes now that I would never have dared hope for last year. >.< I really feel like I have a chance.
27. I am eating a croissant and a waffle now (: I love the smell of waffles.
*noms* Okay, so a little over 25. This is this week's asofterworld comic. I love it.
XKCD FTWWWWW <33333
ReplyDelete