Holiday in Spain - Counting Crows.
That's where the title of this post comes from. It's a lovely song, but a little depressing, as most of my fav songs tend to be.
Ahhhh, I'm just typing here to procrastinate doing something to my drama coursework. My teacher is an idiot; she won't tell me how to improve it or what grade it is and seems bemused everytime I ask her how to get an A. Urgh. >.>
I have rehersals on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 - 9. And probably on Friday and Sunday too. I can't believe we have to reherse on Fridays! Obviously I won't be called in for every rehersal, but I will towards the end. On Sundays now I have my class form 11-1.30 and then from 2.30 - 8.30 i have rehersals. >.>
AND SO MUCH WORK.
And then The Crucible rehersals too. And english and drama coursework. Sighh.
It's my mum's birthday on Tuesday (: We bought her a wii! I havn't had a chance to play with it yet, but I will tomorrow when Tom and I come over here. Yesterday I made peanut butter cookies with Tom for my mum's birthday. They needed less peanut butter and some vanilla extract instead. xD And more water! *changes bbc recepie*
Hmm, okay, I think I've exhausted my excuse of blogging. Now I should do work.
Idk what to do for Valentines "/ He's taking me out to dinner, either Cafe Rouge or Zizi's I think. I want to get him Hotel Chocolat chocolates because I know how he adores them, but he knows I'm getting them for him as he's taking me because I don't know where the shop it xD But I want to get him something else as a surprise, but what?! I'm making him a card, as we always do for occasions, but idk, wanna do something else too.
Hmmm.
RIGHT. Now I'm really going to work. xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment