Wednesday, 18 February 2009

for once i'm not procrastinating.

It's amazing, isn't it?
But because I'm not procrastinating, I'm not quite sure why I'm writing here... I never seem to have anything to say when I'm not supposed to be doing something else.

I did finish the first draft of my English cw though, I guess that's something of an achievement. I also left the house today (to walk Max,) achievement no.2! Tomorrow is French Day, ahh, that's like.. 2 or 3 years, right? Something like that.

Ta to Jo, I GOTZ MA TWITTERZ ON MY BLOGG. Woop.
And, um.
I made a cheese tortia (: And called Amy but she wasn't in 8-) Geez, she has to have a social life, doesn't she? Bitch xD

I also played on the Wii and watched Bridget Jones.
This entry was a complete waste of time. I'm going to go rant privately in LJ now. RIGHT. Ta peoples.


No comments:

Post a Comment