Thursday, 19 February 2009

lulz v. bored.

Last night I wrote some crap on ElJay ^_^ and now I feel better.

Today was French Day and we just slumped around alot after eating way too much food and watching Amelie (sp) (i just wrote "after eating way too much amelie and watching the food >.>)

So bored.

001. Real name → Katarina
002. Nickname(s)→ Kat (only one Amy accepts), Kitty, Kirry, Kits, Kiffy etc.
003. Zodiac sign → Sagittarius I think.
004. Male or female → Female
005. Primary school → Oaklands
006. College → Richmond durr.
007. High School → Elthorne, woop.
008. Hair color→ Vague browney colour.
009. Long or short → Mediumish.
010. Loud or Quiet → Err, it depends. I tend to be quiet whilst sleeping or working.
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans mostly, but sweats are soo comfortable at home (:
012. Phone or Camera → Phone, easily.
013. Health freak → Err, in some ways?
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Ever so slightly 8-)
016. Eat or Drink → Ooer.
017. Piercings → Two pairs.
018. Tattoos → None as of yet.

HAVE YOU EVER?

019. Been in an airplane→ i drive them to college each day.
020. Been in a relationship → yes, thousands.
021. Been in a car accident → the car flew over the edge off a cliff.
022. Been in a fist fight → i beat people up regularly, but i tend to use my shank.

FIRSTS:

023. First piercing(s) → the ears, but of course.
024. First best friend → coralieee.
025. First award → lulz, something in primary school?
026. First crush → Err, some guy in nursery I assume?
027. First time → your mum/other insult etc.
028. First big vacation → lulz, serbia? lol woo.

LASTS:

029. Last person you talked to → Dad probs.
030. Last person you texted → Toom.
031. Last person you watched a movie with → Amy, Sara and Georgia!
033. Last movie you watched → Amelie! (I think I'm spelling that right)
034. Last song you listened to → Something on my zen, idk what, it was on shuffle.
035. Last thing you bought → 4 doughnuts and some scottish pancakes (for french day, not all for myself!)
036. Last person you hugged → Amyy.

FAVES:

037. Food → Ooer, pancakes and spag bol (seperately)
038. Drinks → Water tbh. And that really nice vanilla milk stuff.
039. Clothing → Um, hoodie (:
040. Flower → i like most pretty flowers.
041. Books → ooh, memoirs of a geisha, girl with a pearl earring, sabriel series, the forestwife and a few others i think.
042. Colours → purple, red and gold i guess.
043. Movies → dirty dancing, lion king, howl's moving castle, juno and across the universe.
044. Subjects → early modern history (y)

IN 2008..... I

045. Kissed someone → Indeedy I did.
046. Celebrated Halloween → Yeah, at Tarlie's partayy.
047. Had your heart broken → Nope, thank goodness (:
048. Went over the minutes on your cell phone → Oh yess.
049. Questioned someone's sexual orientation → Sure.
050. Came out of the closet → *sits in closet* Not yet bubz xD
051. Got pregnant → yasemin got me pregnant like 28 times.
052. Had an abortion → Nope, I kept all 28 kids!
053. Did something you regretted → A few things I guess.
054. Broke a promise → Probably.
055. Hid a secret → Yes, many many people still don't know about all my children.
056. Pretended to be happy → Well, yeah.
057. Met someone who changed your life → Errr, no, not really.
058. Pretended to be sick → Probably, once or twice.
059. Left the country → Nope. Not once. >.>
060. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it → ;)
061. Cried over the silliest thing → Ahaha, yes, for no reason at all sometimes!
062. Ran a mile → Lulz.
063. Went to the beach with your best friend(s) → Nope.
064. Got into an argument with your friends → Sure/
065. Hated someone → I hate everyone until they prove themselves worth liking, yes? xD
066. Done something good for someone else →I hope so...?

At the Moment I am...

067. Eating → Nothing.
068. Drinking → Water.
069. Listening to music→ None atm.
070. Listening to → As above.
071. Plans for today → Nothing more. Idk "/ Maybe dye my hairrr?
072. Waiting for → Nothing, but my neck does hurt. >.>

YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → Yes (:
074. Want to get married? → Yeah, it would be nice.
075. Careers in mind → Lulz, no idea.

Which is better in the prefered sex...
076. Lips or eyes → Both please.
077. Shorter or taller? → Taller thank you.
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic is spontaneous.
079. Nice arse or tits – Well, I really don't want them to have tits, so the arse I guess.
080. Sensitive or loud → A good mix of both.
081. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship atm.
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Lulz, you fail quiz, you fail.

HAVE YOU EVER:

083. Lost glasses/contacts → Ahaha yeah, I tend to find them again though.
084. Ran away from home → Nope.
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → Not for self defence, just to kill people, y'know? (god, im bored.)
086. Killed somebody → Yes, all the time!
087. Broken someone's heart → Err, idk.
088. Rejected someone's call on purpose → Lulz yes.
089. Cried when someone died → *touch wood* Not yet.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

090. Yourself → I do exist.
091. Miracles → Kinda.
092. Love at first sight →No.
093. Heaven → I think so.
094. Santa Claus → Yes, ^_^
095. Sex on the first date → I believe it happens.
096. Kiss on the first date → As above. But yes, I would.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yerrr.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Some parts.
099. Do you believe in God? → Think so.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people → Shut up.

Lulz, so bored.
I might play Wii, lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment