Tuesday, 20 January 2009

are we human, or are we dancers?

I really like this song.
Really.
*tries to download*

I'm (hopefully) going to see Australia tomorrow.
And I got a call back for the play at Questors. I thought the first audition went really badly (so badly that I ended up crying down the phone to Tom - which I never do - because I felt so crap.)

I wish I was Blair Waldorf. I want her figures, her looks, her clothes, her !shoes! and Dorota. And Chuck is pretty buff too, but I'm good with what I've got in that area.
Just (:
Okay, I know I said I wouldn't talk about said boyfriend, but this effects the rest of my life... so that makes it okay to talk about, right?
I just feel really happy and stable at the moment, like everything's going well and I don't have to worry about that part of my life. I was really stressing over drama and exams and what I'm going to do and shtuff, and I just really wished he was there with me because I just sort calm down when he's got his arms around me.

Okay, finished talking about him (: See, only like three lines. That's impressive.

I am eating way too much at the moment. Urgh.
I should be revising history way more than I am now.
I hope drama goes well.
I like my hair. It's darker, so my skin looks paler.

I have a craving to see Sophy, how weird is that?
I also have a craving to sit down and have a long chat with Amy.

This Saturday I'm going over to Tom's/he's coming to mine and we're going to watch movies, play guitar hero/dance mat and eat Ben&Jerry's. (: That's the life.

Harry confided in me recently, I was quite touched.
I have tutor on Friday 8-) Jerome pisses me off.
I really want to see yasemin again soon. i love her to pieces. i wish we got to talk more :( her damn internet! it's annoying going ages without talking to your best frienddddddd.
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment